Registrations are always binding, both for individual courses and for study modules.
Cancellation must be made written either by electronic form or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations made no later than 14 days before the start of the course, we charge a cancellation fee of 20% of the course fee (min. 20 euros and max. 100 euros).
- For cancellations made less than 14 days before the start of the course, the course fee will not be refunded.
Withdrawal due to illness (to be certified by a doctor or nurse):
- Until the start of the course we will refund 50% of the course fee.
- Up to halfway through the course we will refund 25% of the course fee.
- Cancellations made after the mid-point of the course will not be refunded.
- Absences due to Covid-19 and Covid-19 testing will be treated in accordance with normal cancellation policy.
Registration will not expire even if you fail to pay the course fee. Course fees are recoverable (Act No. 706/2007). In addition to the course fee, administrative and invoicing costs (40 euros) will be charged for participation without registration.
The Summer University has the right to cancel the course due to a small number of participants or other reasons. In this case, we will refund the course fee in full. The Summer University reserves the right to make changes to the course arrangements as a result of official regulations.
The Summer University is not responsible for the functionality of the students’ equipment. The Summer University does not refund the course fee if participation is blocked due to an individual student’s connection issues or technical problems.